DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, WE WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH OUR LINK. YOU MAY READ FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The best bathrobe in the market comes with several features including deluxe fabric, amazing style, and incredible designs. A cozy bathrobe is a luxurious cloth to be worn on the way to your bathroom or after a shower and even for lounging.
It is supposedly easy to wear, a quick way to wrap you when meeting strangers without getting troubled dressed up. However, many people find a robe not so easy to put on. Wearing it may be complicated when someone notices the tie of the robe is turning into a mess
Step by Step
- Each bathrobe comes with sleeves, they are not tight. Based on the robe’s size and length, sleeves offer adequate space to slip your arms. In the beginning, you will need to slip arms into your robe’s sleeves. Set up the robe evenly and smoothly at laying flat of your shoulders.
- Use robe’s left half to wrap the left side of your body, do this toward the right. You will find a tie or ribbons which are the most important parts of a robe. These are available on the edging area of the left half of your robe and another inside the right part of the robe. Take the two ribbons or ties together. Tie them and make sure that they are tied in a bow. It should secure the half left of the robe closely to your body.
- You will need to place half of the right robe in the right part of your body. Complete it toward the left side and carefully clutch your robe in the exact place using the left elbow.
- Use one of your hands to hold sturdily each outer end of the bathrobe tie. Make sure the tie has no folds and it will stay flat against your body. If you face any trouble, try a few more times to give it a perfect look.
- Pass the end of the left tie over the end of the right tie. Complete it from side to side of the loop. Pull the ends of both tie and tighten them flawlessly. The left tie or ribbon should come through the robe’s loop. On the contrary, the right tie will go down of the loop’s bottom half.
- Fold up the end of the left tie down. It will hang left end straightly next to the end of the right tie. Make sure that the left end lays on the right of the right tie. Both of the sash ends should hang alongside each other.
- Now, hold the left tie and then cross it above the right tie’s end. Bring the left tie’s end through and under this cross. Pull ends of both ties. You will find one end is coming out on the left and another on the right.
- Generally, the robe has a part of sash material that helps to cover the knot. At last, use this sash material to knot the ends which come from behind of it.